New to offshore?
Prudential International is based in Dublin, and it’s from here that we offer flexible and innovative offshore products that can help with a wide range of needs.
Due to our Dublin base, investments with Prudential International grow largely free from tax which can result in a potentially higher return than any investments in UK-based funds.
Offshore products are perhaps most commonly thought of as offering tax advantages for higher rate tax payers and they do, but there are also a number of other aspects that make them attractive for a wide range of customers.
Is it right for me?
You could benefit from investing with us if you are:
- Looking for long-term growth potential.
- A higher or additional rate taxpayer likely to become a basic rate taxpayer in the future.
- Self-employed, a UK resident expatriate or a trustee.
- Looking to move to another country in the future - although you don't have to live abroad to benefit.
We've developed the following products to help with a wide range of financial planning needs, including investment and inheritance tax planning.
Life & Capital Redemption Bonds
Prudential International Investment Bond
- Medium to long term investment which offers the tax advantages of a Dublin-based bond combined with a range of selected funds.
- Minimum initial investment of £20,000. Top-up facility of £15,000.
- A wide choice of risk-graded funds from Prudential and other leading fund managers, including five Dynamic Portfolios, three Prudential Assurance Company (PAC) With-Profits Funds, the PruFund Range of Funds, Prudential's Multi-Asset Fund Range and Additional Fund Choice. Find out more about the latest PruFund Expected Growth Rates.
- Funds denominated in euro and US dollars as well as sterling, so you can choose which currency best suits you.
- Tax-efficient and flexible withdrawals
- Annual investment reward for larger premiums
Prudential International Investment Portfolio
- Minimum initial investment of £50,000. The minimum top-up facility of £5,000.
- The Portfolio Account is an offshore portfolio investment that gives you a very wide choice of funds, many on preferential terms, combined with tax-efficiency.
- The opportunity to select from over 2,500 funds from the Full Market Fund Choice, the PruSelect fund range and five secure email or,
- write to us at Prudential International Assurance plc, Montague House, Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, Ireland.
We send you regular statements but you can also request a fund valuation online.
Looking for more information?
Please find more details in the below guides or speak to your financial adviser.