Prudential Apprenticeship Programme
Interested in an opportunity to learn, gain a qualification and get paid at the same time?
We understand that university isn't for everyone, but that doesn't mean that further education is off the cards. Our Apprenticeship Programme is designed to offer young people a chance to gain a qualification whilst learning on the job and making some money.
You could find yourself kick starting a career in Digital, Retail, Finance, Customer Services, Marketing, Human Resources, Distribution or IT.
- bullet A 12 to 18 month programme
- bullet On the job training
- bullet A recognised qualification
- bullet Competitive salary and other benefits
- bullet Over three locations in the UK
- bullet Personal and professional development
- bullet Business mentoring support
Our apprenticeship programme offers you a chance to work within a busy environment learning valuable job skills, building a bank of business knowledge and developing interpersonal and life skills that you can take forward with you on your future career journey.
We'll offer you dedicated support and training throughout your time with us, from initial induction workshops, office based mentoring and regular contact with the assessment team to help keep you on the right track. There could also be the option of further study and opportunities for extra qualifications.
Our apprenticeship qualifications are managed and assessed by 3rd party companies BPP and QA, depending on the job role you secure.
All about you
We're interested in the type of person you are, how you get on with people and how you approach your work. It is important that you're ambitious, want to succeed, are interested in the finance industry and that you are prepared to invest time in studying towards your qualifications.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our programme at our offices in Reading or Stirling. We have a range of business admin and finance roles available. Applicants must have been a UK/EU/EAA resident for three or more years, must be eligible to work in the UK and must not have a Level 4 or higher level of qualification (i.e. Certificate of higher education or Degree).
Your qualifications and experience
You should have 5 GCSEs (with a minimum grade C in Maths and English) or the equivalent National 4/5 in Scotland. Preferably candidates will have some prior work experience or some voluntary work experience.
What can you expect from us if you are successful in securing an apprenticeship role?
- bullet A fantastic opportunity to gain real work experience whilst learning
- bullet An industry recognised qualification
- bullet Dedicated support to help you with every aspect of your qualification
- bullet A competitive salary and other benefits
- bullet Opportunity to become part of a business community and build your own professional network
- bullet New skills and abilities through workplace learning
- bullet A CV full of work experience in the financial industry
- bullet A great introduction to the world of work through a programme tailored for you
Our apprenticeship application window
Our recruitment window for the 2018 apprentices is now closed with successful candidates starting in September. If you have missed the chance to apply for the 2018 cohort, keep an eye on our website from March 2019 for your chance to apply as one of next year's candidates.
Search and apply for jobs
Build your career with one of the UK leaders in the pensions and retirement market.
Our employee benefits
We want our employees to feel valued, supported and empowered. So as well as a competitive salary, we offer a flexible package that suits you.
Location information and directions for our three UK-based offices as well as those based further afield.