Upload your documents
You can use this safe and secure online tool to upload documents that we’ve asked you to send us. Please only provide documentation that’s been requested.
Important information before you start:
- The files need to be saved as a .pdf or .jpg – and no bigger than 5MB. We’d suggest you save your file smaller than it’s actual size if possible.
- You can attach up to 10 files - so this could be one PDF that has all your document pages in it or up to 10 individual pages.
- Photographs of documents are acceptable as long as they’re clear.
- You’ll need to tell us some information about you and also about the policy that the documents relate to. This includes the policy number.
- Any document which is subject to Crown copyright should not be uploaded for legal reasons (e.g. – Birth, Death and Marriage certificates).