Our privacy and security statement
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Prudential UK.
The security of your personal information is our highest priority. As this is so important, our website uses an effective encryption system which protects your communications with us and keeps them private.
We regularly change and update our Privacy and Security Statement. Please check back frequently for any updates.
We use appropriate security measures to ensure that your data is protected. On the website, you'll see a padlock symbol at the bottom of the screen which confirms you're in a secure area. Your personal information will also be protected on our internal systems with secure firewalls and other measures to prevent any unauthorised access.
How we use your personal information
We take the privacy and protection of your personal information seriously.
This Privacy and Security Statement (along with our cookie notice and the terms and conditions applicable to this service) summarise the way that any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read this Privacy and Security Statement carefully to understand how we process your personal information.
We require certain personal details from you in order that you may access the employer administration capability.
We will use the personal information you provide to us, together with other information, for the following purposes:
- the administration of our products and services (including providing and administering the employer administration capability).
- the provision of customer services - like to reply to a question, or tell you that something’s changing.
- keeping your personal information on record and carrying out other internal business administration).
You're in control
When it comes to how we use your personal information, you’ve got the right to:
- request a copy of your personal information for free (although we may charge you for this if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive).
- request that we correct anything that’s wrong, or complete any incomplete personal information.
- ask us to delete your personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes above or if there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- complain to a data protection authority or another independent regulator about how we’re using your personal information.
If you want to do any of these things, or would like an explanation of any of these rights you can get in touch by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie notice – Not Privacy
Remarketing – Not Privacy
This website has also implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting so we can monitor the visits to our site. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Prudential UK means The Prudential Assurance Company Limited and Prudential Pensions Limited.