Is my product available on MyPru
**Previously sold by Prudential, Scottish Amicable or M&G.
For products not available on MyPru please select the product above to view information on how to service your policy. They can still be serviced either via the phone or some of our workplace pension policies can be managed online.
You must be the policyholder to register for MyPru and you'll need to provide:
- Your policy number (this may also be called your plan or reference number).
- Your date of birth.
- Your postcode.
Registration will only take a few minutes, and you'll be able to choose a username and password to access your account.
Benefits of registering
With MyPru you'll be able to:
- Check the value of your policy at any time.
- View payment information.
- Arrange to receive only online copies of your documents that are available within MyPru.
- Change your address and check personal details.
- Send us secure online messages.