Check your policy is available within MyPru
To register you need your policy number, postcode and date of birth
We will send you a unique one time passcode to check it is really you registering
Set up your username and password
You will receive an email to confirm the activation of your MyPru account, after this you can login to MyPru
MyPru is available for most of the following products:
- Individual Bond**
- Individual Pensions**
- Individual Life**
What do I need to register?
You must be the policyholder to register for MyPru and you'll need to provide:
- Your policy number (this may also be called your plan or reference number).
- Your date of birth.
- Your postcode.
Registration will only take a few minutes, and you'll be able to choose a username and password to access your account.
With MyPru you'll be able to:
- Check the value of your policy at any time.
- View payment information.
- Change your address and check personal details.
- Send us secure online messages.
- View and download product information and support material.