Is my product available on MyPru
*Some of our workplace pension policies can be managed online.
**Previously sold by Prudential, Scottish Amicable or M&G.
For products not currently available on MyPru please select the product for information on how to make any changes.
You must be the policyholder to register for MyPru and you'll need to provide:
- Your policy number (this may also be called your plan or reference number). Don't know it? Try 'where can I find my policy number?'.
- Your date of birth.
- Your postcode.
Registration will only take a few minutes and you'll be asked to create a username and password to access your account.
Benefits of registering
With MyPru you'll be able to:
- bullet Check the value of your policy at any time.
- bullet View payment information.
- bullet Arrange to receive only online copies of your documents that are available within MyPru.
- bullet Change your address and check personal details.
- bullet Send us secure online messages.