*please note, some products are not currently available to view on online services - please check below.
Benefits of registering
- bullet You can check the value of your policy
- bullet Access to view important documents online
- bullet Contact us using our secure messaging system
- bullet Update your personal information
- bullet The ability to withdraw money from your bond (exclusions apply - see below**)
How to register
Registration is simple, only takes five minutes and once complete you'll be able to start using the service right away - with 24/7 access.
You’ll need to be the policy holder and have these things to hand when registering:
- Your policy number - which you can find on any letter we've sent you. Not sure? - Try 'where can I find my policy number?'.
- Your date of birth.
Once you've set up your account and we've verified it's you, you'll be ready to access your online account.
Products currently not available
The following products (including some bonds) are not currently available to view, but we hope to add more products in the near future.
Products not available to view include:
- Car and Home insurance
- Prudential ISA
- Prudential International products
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage
- Pension Choices Plan
- Workplace pensions^
**Online services - Bond withdrawals
Please check below to confirm if your bond is eligible for online withdrawals
- Prudence Bonds
- Prudence Establishment Charge Bond
- Prudence Distribution Bond
- Prudence Prospects Bond
- Prudence Bond Flexible Investment Plan
- PruFund Investment Plan
- Prudential Investment Plan
- Capital Asset Investment Bond
- Capital Investment Bond (Series 2 & 2)
- Bonus Bond
- Capital Distribution Bond
- Prudence Inheritance Bond
- Prudence Savings Account/Prudential Investment Bond
- Ex M&G – Managed Income & Growth Plan
- Ex M&G – Special Extra Yield Bond
- Ex M&G – High Yield Bond/Special High Yield Bond
- Ex M&G – Investment Builder Plan
- Ex M&G – Lifetime Bond (previously known as the Lifetime Distribution Bond)
- Ex M&G – Endowment Bond & Equity Bond
If you are unsure what product you have with us, please check our products page.
^Please note: some of our workplace pension policies can be managed online. Contact your employer to check if you have been registered.
For products not currently available to access online, please check the product page for information on how to make any changes.