Notify us of a death
We understand that you may be going through a difficult time and so we want to make dealing with us as simple as possible.
You'll also find information on specialist organisations who can help support you.
Notify us online
Our online form is quick and easy to complete and we will send you confirmation of it's submission straight away.
You can find a list of the information you'll need before you start below.
* If the customer you are notifying us about has any of the following product types, or if you are under 18, please call to speak to us.
- Prudential International products
- Car and Home insurance
- Workplace pensions
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage
- Prudential ISA
A few things you'll need today
There's some key information we'll need from you:
- bullet The full name, address and date of birth of the deceased.
- bullet Their policy number(s) – this should be on their documents, but don’t worry if you don’t have them.
- bullet The date of death.
It would also be useful if you could tell us:
- bullet Did the deceased have a will?
- bullet Who was named as the executor?
- bullet Who are the next of kin?
If you would like to call us
If it's important you speak to someone, you can call us on:
0800 000 000 - lines open 8am-6pm Mon-Fri
0800 calls are free from BT landlines and can vary from other providers.
When you call us you'll be asked to tell us in a few words why you're calling. Just say "Notify you of a death" and you'll be passed to someone who can help you.