Executive Pension Plan
Your Prudential Executive Pension Plan is a tax-efficient company pension scheme designed primarily for directors, executives and key employees. It is a money purchase pension scheme.
With average life expectancy increasing, topping up your plan can help build up a larger fund for when you retire and therefore a potentially higher level of income. Read about the benefits of topping up.
What you may be looking to do:
- Change the funds your plan's invested in.
- Change the amount of money you pay into your plan.
- Adapt your plan to reflect any changes in your employment.
- Stop paying money into your plan.
- Move your money to a different plan.
- Take the money you've saved in your plan.
Read about the features of your Executive Pension Plan
- Possible range of funds - your pension contributions may be invested in a choice of funds. The funds actually available to you may depend on the particular scheme you join. Note that the value of your fund may fluctuate and you may not get back your original investment.
- Flexibility - change your regular payments at any time, top up your plan with additional contributions, or take a payment break. Note that any changes to your contributions will impact on your benefits at retirement.
- Tax-efficient saving* - Your contributions qualify for tax relief, and you can take a tax-free cash lump sum on retirement. Read more about the tax benefits. Note that pensions in payment are taxed as earned income.
Review your Executive Pension Plan
You can send us a secure message online anytime
Or call us on 0370 150 4685 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm), calls may be recorded for security and quality purposes. We can also help answer any questions if you don't have your plan literature to hand
For more general information, see our pension products
*The above is based on our understanding, of current taxation, legislation and HM Revenue & Customs practice, all of which are liable to change without notice. The impact of taxation (and any tax relief) depends on individual circumstances.
What would you like to do?
Change of employment
If you’re looking to changing or leaving your employer and thinking about what to do with your pension plan.