Executive Pension Plan
Your Prudential Executive Pension Plan is a tax-efficient company pension scheme designed primarily for directors, executives and key employees. It's a money purchase pension scheme.
What you may be looking to do:
- Change the funds your plan's invested in.
- Change the amount of money you pay into your plan.
- Adapt your plan to reflect any changes in your employment.
- Stop paying money into your plan.
- Move your money to a different plan.
- Take the money you've saved in your plan.
If you're considering any of these, please look at the links at the bottom of this page.
If you’re thinking of making any changes to, or paying more money into your plan we think it’s really important that you speak to a financial adviser. An adviser can help you understand if making changes to your plan is right for you and fits with your aims and circumstances, which might have changed since you first took your plan out. Using an adviser means they are responsible for the advice they give you and you will have protection from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Regardless of whether you’ve taken advice, you can refer any matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for consideration if you feel that you haven't been treated fairly, or for any other aspect under the Financial Ombudsman Services remit.
Read about the features of your Executive Pension Plan
- Possible range of funds - your pension contributions may be invested in a choice of funds. The funds actually available to you may depend on the particular scheme you join. Please be aware that the value of your investment can go down as well as up so you might get back less than you put in.
- Flexibility - change your regular payments at any time, top up your plan with additional contributions, or take a payment break. Please be aware that any changes to your contributions will impact on your benefits at retirement.
- Tax-efficient saving* - your contributions qualify for tax relief, and you can take a tax-free cash lump sum on retirement. Read more about the tax benefits. Please be aware that pensions in payment are taxed as earned income.
Review your Executive Pension Plan
You can send us a secure message online anytime.
Or call us on 0370 150 4685 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm), we might record your call for training and quality purposes. We can also help answer any questions if you don't have your plan literature to hand.
For more general information, please see our pension products.
*This is based on our understanding of current taxation, legislation and HM Revenue & Customs practice, all of which are liable to change without notice. The impact of taxation (and any tax relief) depends on individual circumstances.