Group Personal Pension
Your Prudential Group Personal Pension is a collection of personal pension plans set up through your employer and provided by us.
Average life expectancy is increasing so saving in a pension - and topping it up - is a prudent way of helping to fund the lifestyle you want in retirement. Read more about the benefits of topping up.
What you may be looking to do:
- Change the funds your plan's invested in.
- Change the amount of money you pay into your plan.
- Adapt your plan to reflect any changes in your employment.
- Stop paying money into your plan.
- Move your money to a different plan.
- Take the money you've saved in your plan.
Read about the features of your Group Personal Pension
Your pension contributions can be invested in a choice of funds.
Note that the features of your particular group personal pension will depend on the scheme rules.
- Tax-efficient saving* - contributions to a group personal pension qualify for tax relief and you can take a tax-free cash lump sum on retirement. Read more about the tax benefits. Note that pensions in payment are taxed as earned income.
- Both you and your employer can contribute to your plan.
- Flexible - you can stop, start or vary your payments without penalty although charges will continue to be deducted. Note that any changes to your contributions will impact on your benefits at retirement.
- Affordable - there are no minimum or maximum payments (although there are limits on the amount on which you can receive tax relief).
- Range of funds - your pension contributions can be invested in a choice of funds. The funds actually available to you will depend on the particular scheme you join. Note that the value of your fund may fluctuate and you may not get back your original investment.
Review your Group Personal Pension
You can check your plan online if your company set up a scheme after 1 September 2001
Or you can contact your employer to find out about your GPP plan
For more information about topping up your plan, changing your contribution levels, or for any questions:
Call us on 0345 075 2244 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm), calls may be recorded for security and quality purposes.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more general information, see our pension products
*The above is based on our understanding, of current taxation, legislation and HM Revenue & Customs practice, all of which are liable to change without notice. The impact of taxation (and any tax relief) depends on individual circumstances.
Your Premier Group Pension
If you are a member of a Premier Group Pension you can access information on your plan here and notify us of any changes in your circumstances.
Just click on the links below to register for access, sign in if you have a password, or see a demonstration of the service.
Review your Premier Group Pension
- Login to your Premier Group Pension
- Or register to view your Premier Group Pension online
- Watch our Premier Group Pension demo
Got questions? Our eBusiness specialists are here to help:
Call us on 0808 234 5200 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm), calls may be recorded for security and quality purposes.
What would you like to do?
Change of employment
If you’re looking to changing or leaving your employer and thinking about what to do with your pension plan.