Group Personal Pension (GPP)
Your Prudential Group Personal Pension is a collection of personal pension plans set up through your employer and provided by us.
Average life expectancy is increasing so saving in a pension - and topping it up - is a prudent way of helping to fund the lifestyle you want in retirement. Read more about the benefits of topping up.
What you may be looking to do:
- Change the funds your plan's invested in.
- Change the amount of money you pay into your plan.
- Adapt your plan to reflect any changes in your employment.
- Stop paying money into your plan.
- Move your money to a different plan.
- Take the money you've saved in your plan.
If you’re considering any of these, please look at the links at the bottom of this page.
Read about the features of your Group Personal Pension
Your pension contributions can be invested in a choice of funds.
Note that the features of your particular group personal pension will depend on the scheme rules.
- Tax-efficient saving* - contributions to a group personal pension qualify for tax relief and you can take a tax-free cash lump sum on retirement. Read more about the tax benefits. Note that pensions in payment are taxed as earned income.
- Both you and your employer can contribute to your plan.
- Flexible - you can stop, start or vary your payments without penalty although charges will continue to be deducted. Note that any changes to your contributions will impact on your benefits at retirement.
- Affordable - there are no minimum or maximum payments (although there are limits on the amount on which you can receive tax relief).
- Range of funds - your pension contributions can be invested in a choice of funds. The funds actually available to you will depend on the particular scheme you join. The value of your investment can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you put in.
Review your Group Personal Pension
Group Personal Pension
If your company set up a scheme after 1 September 2001 you can access your plan online. Otherwise you can contact your employer to find out about your GPP plan.
By accessing your Group Personal Pension online you may be able to manage your enquiry yourself.
You can see a valuation of your funds, change the funds you invest in, view key documents online, request changes to personal details and send us secure messages.
View your Group Personal Pension plan online.
Alternatively you can call us on 0345 075 2244** (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm).
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier Group Personal Pension
If you are a member of a Premier Group Pension you can access our secure online portal, you may be able to manage your product enquiry yourself. Within MyPru you can also check the value of your policy, change personal details, view key documents online and send us secure messages.
View your Premier Group Pension plan online.
If you are a first time user you will need to register here Create a MyPru Account.
Prudential Grouped or Flexible Personal Pension
If you are a member of the Prudential Grouped or Flexible Personal Pension you will need to call us on 0330 123 5407** (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm) to review your pension.
Or email us at Prudential.Pensions@equiniti.com.
*The above is based on our understanding, of current taxation, legislation and HM Revenue & Customs practice, all of which are liable to change without notice. The impact of taxation (and any tax relief) depends on individual circumstances.
**Calls may be recorded for security and quality purposes.