OEIC Fund Range
Important Information - Sale of Capita Asset Services to Link Group
On 23 June 2017, Capita plc announced the sale of its Capita Asset Services businesses (CAS) to Link Administration Holdings Limited (Link Group). Therefore, from 6 November 2017, the Open Ended Investment Company (OEICs) will be managed by Link Fund Solutions Limited.
You may notice that some OEIC material will start to show the Link name and branding during the changeover to Link. We are currently in the process of updating our material with the changes, so please bear with us
The 10 OEIC Funds are operated by Link Fund Solutions Limited who are legally responsible for all servicing and administration of the funds.
You can top-up with a lump sum of £250 or higher or you can top-up your monthly payment by multiples of £5.
The range of OEIC funds available offers you a wide choice of investments and the flexibility to design your own portfolio, whether you’re looking for potential long-term capital growth, a regular income, or a mix of both.
If you're thinking of making changes to your plan, including adding more money, it's really important you speak to a financial adviser. They can help you understand if what you want to do is right for you and your aims and circumstances, that may have changed since you took your plan out. They'll be responsible for the advice they give and you'll also have protection from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Regardless of whether you’ve taken advice, you can refer any matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for consideration should you feel that you haven't been treated fairly, or for any other aspect under the Financial Ombudsman Services remit.
Topping up your OEIC fund payments might make your money work even harder for you. Which could help if you're looking to boost your retirement income or save for a rainy day.
The value of your investments can do down as well as up so you may not get back the amount you put in.
You can top-up with a lump sum of £250 or higher, or you can top up your monthly payment by multiples of £5.
We've made it easy to top-up too. Simply read the key investor information documents then call us on 0344 335 8936 or download the OEIC top-up form by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
- Make regular or lump sum payments.
- Withdraw some or all of your money at any time. Note that taking withdrawals may affect the returns you get back on your investment.
- Invested across different assets to help spread risk - note the value of your investment may fluctuate and is therefore not guaranteed. You may not get back the full amount of your original investment.
- Choose from a range of funds to match your attitude to risk, including Prudential's Risk Managed funds.
- Switch funds for no charge.
- Extra purchasing power by pooling your money with other investors.
Service your OEIC
- To top-up, make any changes, or find out more about the OEIC funds call 0344 335 8936 Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm, or send a request online.
- Or you can fill in this top-up form.
- Request a fund valuation online.