OEIC Fund Range
The 10 Open Ended Investment Company (OEIC) Funds are operated by Link Fund Solutions Limited who are legally responsible for all servicing and administration of the funds.
You can top-up with a lump sum of £250 or higher or you can top-up your regular monthly payment by multiples of £5.
The range of OEIC funds available offers you a wide choice of investments and the flexibility to design your own portfolio, whether you’re looking for potential long-term capital growth, a regular income, or a mix of both.
If you’re thinking of making any changes to, or paying more money into your plan we think it’s really important that you speak to a financial adviser. An adviser can help you understand if making changes to your plan is right for you and fits with your aims and circumstances, which might have changed since you first took your plan out. Using an adviser means they are responsible for the advice they give you and you will have protection from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Regardless of whether you have taken advice, you can refer any matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for consideration should you feel that you haven’t been treated fairly, or for any other aspect under the Financial Ombudsman Services remit.
Topping up your OEIC fund payments might make your money work even harder for you. Which could help if you're looking to boost your retirement income or save for a rainy day.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up so you might not get back the amount you put in.
You can top-up with a lump sum of £250 or higher, or you can top up your regular monthly payment by multiples of £5.
- Make regular or lump sum payments.
- Withdraw some or all of your money at any time. Note that taking withdrawals may affect the returns you get back on your investment.
- Invested across different assets to help spread risk - please be aware the value of your investment can go down as well as up so you might get back less than you put in.
- Choose from a range of funds to match your attitude to risk, including Prudential's Risk Managed funds.
- Switch funds for no charge.
- Extra purchasing power by pooling your money with other investors.
Service your OEIC
- To top-up, make any changes, or find out more about the OEIC funds call 0344 335 8936 Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm, we might record your call for training and quality purposes. To find out more about how we use your personal data please see our Data Privacy Notice. You can also send a request online.
- Or you can fill in this top-up form.
- Request a fund valuation online.