Prudential Personal Pension
Your Prudential Personal Pension offers a tax-efficient, and flexible way to help save towards your retirement.
What you may be looking to do:
- Change the funds your plan's invested in.
- Change the amount of money you pay into your plan.
- Stop paying into your plan.
- Move your money to a different plan.
- Take out the money from your plan.
If you're thinking of making changes to your plan, or paying more money into a pension, it's really important you speak to a financial adviser. They can help you understand if what you want to do is right for you and your aims and circumstances, that may have changed since you took your plan out. They'll be responsible for the advice they give and you'll also have protection from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Regardless of whether you’ve taken advice, you can refer any matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for consideration should you feel that you haven't been treated fairly, or for any other aspect under the Financial Ombudsman Services remit.
Read about the features of your Prudential Personal Pension
- Tax-efficient saving* - the Prudential Personal Pension qualifies for tax relief, just like other pension plans, and you can take a tax-free cash lump sum on retirement. Read more about the tax benefits. The above is based on our understanding, of current taxation, legislation and HM Revenue & Customs practice, all of which are liable to change without notice. The impact of taxation (and any tax relief depends on individual circumstances).
- Flexibility - you can increase, decrease or stop and start payments at any time without penalty. Note that charges will continue to be deducted and that any changes to your contributions will impact on your benefits at retirement. (Annual charges are currently about 1% of the total fund, depending on the funds you choose, and may vary in the future.)
- Range of funds - Your pension contributions can be invested in a choice of funds. The funds you can choose from may vary depending on what funds are actually available at the time. Note the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back what you put in.
- Currently switch funds at any time with no switching charge. However, a Market Value Reduction may apply for investments in the With-Profits Fund, and this would have the effect of reducing your fund.
- Lifestyle options - rather than you making decisions about when to move to lower risk investments, your money can automatically be moved to less risky investments as you approach your intended retirement date.
Review your Prudential Personal Pension
Please speak to your financial adviser
To update your name or address details:
Call us on 0345 640 2000 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm), calls may be recorded for security and quality purposes.
You can also send us a secure message online anytime
Or write to us at Customer Service Centre, Prudential, Lancing, BN15 8GB
Call us on 0345 640 2000 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm), calls may be recorded for security and quality purposes, after which you can download the restarting payments form.
By accessing MyPru, our secure online portal, you may be able to manage your enquiry yourself or alternatively send us a secure email to deal with your query.
Within MyPru you can check the value of your policy, change personal details, view key documents online and send us secure messages.
If you have not yet registered for MyPru registration only takes a few minutes, remember to have your policy number to hand - register for MyPru.