PruFund Investment Plan
The PruFund Investment Plan is a single premium investment plan.
The initial PruFund Investment Plan issued 14/09/2004 - 22/02/2010 is no longer open to new or top up business but if you have an existing plan, it still has the following benefits.
Register for MyPru for online access to your plan
MyPru makes it easy and convenient to see and service your policy at a time that suits you. You can:
- Check the value of your policy
- Make a withdrawal from your plan
- View your important documents
- Send us secure messages
- Change your personal information and preferences - including the option to go paperless
Registration is easy and only takes five minutes - all you need is your policy number, post code and date of birth. Go to pru.co.uk/mypru to find out more.
Once logged in, you'll be able to see all the products you have with us, and do what you need to quickly and easily.
Note: If you're looking to make regular withdrawals or change the funds your plan's invested in, please look at the links at the bottom of this page.
- Access to Prudential's fund management expertise through the PruFund Growth Fund and PruFund Growth & Income Fund.
- An established smoothing formula that aims to provide more stable returns.
- Your bond has a valuable tax benefit. You can take out up to 5% of your investment each year from your plan for up to 20 years - free from any immediate income tax liability. There may however be additional tax liability when you cash in your plan. You might need to pay tax depending on your circumstances and the options you choose. Tax rules can also change in the future.
- Limited amount of life cover.
For more information about your plan read your brochure or read your key features.
What will I get back?
This depends on many things including investment performance, which can go down as well as up, any withdrawals, features you choose and any tax liability that may apply. The value of your investment can go down as well as up so you might get back less than you put in.
PruFund Investment Plan - PruFund range of funds
Our dedicated page on the PruFund range of funds gives you information including how our smoothing process works, access to both historic and current Expected Growth Rates (EGRs) and details of any historic Unit Price Adjustments (UPA).
Review your PruFund Investment Plan
By accessing MyPru, our secure online portal, you may be able to manage your enquiry yourself or alternately send us a secure email to deal with your query.
Within MyPru you can check the value of your policy, change personal details, view key documents and send us secure messages.
If you have not registered for MyPru registration only takes a few minutes, remember to have your policy number to hand - register for MyPru.
We send you a statement each year, but you can also access an up-to date valuation at any time on MyPru.