If you've transferred an occupational pension from another scheme provider to Prudential then you may have a Section 32 pension with us.
We will have provided you with a Transfer Certificate, and you will also be receiving annual statements. Your policy number will be on this statement, please use it in any correspondence with us.
What you may be looking to do:
- Change the funds your plan's invested in.
- Move your money to a different plan.
If you’re considering any of these, please look at the links at the bottom of this page.
Read about the features of your Section 32 pension
- Flexible benefits provided in a money purchase plan.
- Basic Annual Management Charges dependent on investment choice.
- Range of funds - the amount you transfer can be invested in a choice of funds. The funds actually available to you may depend on the particular scheme you join. Note the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back what you put in.
- Market Value Reduction. This may apply for investments in the With-Profits Fund, and this would have the effect of reducing your pension pot.
Guaranteed Minimum Pension - the benefits you receive will not be less than the guaranteed minimum pension (if applicable). Please read your plan literature for exceptions and charges.
Review your Section 32 pension
By accessing MyPru, our secure online portal, you may be able to manage your enquiry yourself or alternatively send us a secure email to deal with your product query.
Within MyPru you can check the value of your policy, change personal details, view key documents online and send us secure messages.
If you have not yet registered for MyPru registration only takes a few minutes - register for MyPru.