Request To Top Up Your Prudential Personal Pension
Thank you for your interest in topping up your Prudential Personal Pension. This application should only be completed if you meet all the following conditions:
- a) Have a policy within the Prudential Personal Pension scheme and pay monthly contributions.
- b) Are a UK resident, or you are a Crown Servant or the spouse/civil partner of a Crown servant. (Prudential is not able to accept new monies from customers living overseas. You must be resident in the UK to top up your Prudential Personal Pension.)
- c) Are not eligible to join a Company Pension Scheme that provides pension benefits or if eligible you are currently a member of this scheme.
- d) You wish to invest your payments in our With-Profits Fund. If you wish to invest in other funds, change retirement date or have payment protection please contact your Financial Adviser, for which there may be a charge. Or to discuss these options with us please call us on 0800 316 8877 (8am-6pm, Mon-Fri).
- e) You wish to keep the same retirement date as shown in the 'What you may get if you retire' section of your last yearly statement.
- f) You don't have payment protection. (Unfortunately we can't process your application online if you have payment protection on your plan, or wish to add this to your plan. To see if this is included in your plan, please refer to the 'Payments to your plan' section of your yearly statement.)
If you don't meet all of the above conditions, unfortunately we can't process your application at this time. Please contact your Financial Adviser, or to discuss any of the above conditions with us, please call 0800 316 8877 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday).
Investment returns are not guaranteed and you could get back less than you have invested.
Please read the Key Features Document as this will provide you with important information regarding the key risks and benefits of the product(s) to help you make a decision. Please also read the Fund Guide as this will provide you with full details of the funds available, their objectives, Prudential's Risk rating of these funds and charges to help you select the funds suitable for your needs.
- Key features of the Prudential Personal Pension scheme - including the aim, your commitment and risks of this policy
- Prudential Personal Pension - Fund Guide
- Your With-Profits Plan - a guide to how we manage the fund (Prudential Unitised With-Profits Plans and Cash Accumulation Plans)
- You can also see illustrations of making additional monthly and single payments
If you're thinking of making changes to your plan, including adding more money, it's really important you speak to a financial adviser. They can help you understand if what you want to do is right for you and your aims and circumstances, that may have changed since you took your plan out. They'll be responsible for the advice they give and you'll also have protection from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Regardless of whether you’ve taken advice, you can refer any matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for consideration should you feel that you haven't been treated fairly, or for any other aspect under the Financial Ombudsman Services remit.
If you want to proceed with your application, complete the Top Up application form and send to Prudential, Lancing BN15 8GB.