Reasons to choose PruFund
Our customers choose to invest in PruFund for a number of reasons:
A smooth way to invest your money
- bullet PruFund gives you access to a wide range of investments, so all of your eggs aren't in one basket.
- bullet Investment costs are spread over many investors.
- bullet PruFund uses an established smoothing process, its aim is to smooth the extreme short-term ups and downs of markets.
- bullet A choice of funds designed to suit different attitudes to risk and reward.
- bullet Managed by our experts.
- bullet Invested in by over 455,500 customers*.
- bullet Over £51.2bn currently invested*.
- bullet Available on a range of pensions, drawdowns, investments and ISAs.
* as at Nov 2020
Learn more with our introductory video
This video is 4 minutes long
PruFund in a nutshell.
Here's some of the reasons we're proud of PruFund.
- bullet Spreads the risk of your investment over a number of different types of investments such as cash, bonds, property and shares.
- bullet Pools money from all investors – giving you greater buying power and also means you can access investments you couldn't as an individual.
- bullet Smooths some of the extreme short-term ups and downs of direct stock market investments.
- bullet Is invested in Prudential’s With-Profits fund, one of the largest With-Profits funds in the UK.
Remember, the value of your investment can go down as well as up, so you might get back less than you put in.