Ready to apply for the Prudential ISA?
Before applying for the Prudential ISA we strongly recommend that you take time to read the important documents listed below so that you understand the risks, charges and terms and conditions involved. The Prudential ISA is provided by Capita Financial Investments Limited, who are the ISA plan manager. Prudential provides the PruFund funds which are available to you in the ISA.
Before you complete the online application:
- Remember the value of your investment can down as well as up and you may not get back what you put in. If you want to review this information please visit the Learn and apply page.
- Select at least one fund from the four available, based on your attitude to risk, your individual circumstances and long term financial aspirations. Choose a fund.
- If you would like to transfer any ISAs you have with other companies to the Prudential ISA, please read the Transfer your ISA page.
- This is based on our current understanding of current tax legislation and HM Revenue & Customs practice, both of which may change without notice. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may vary in the future.
- The Prudential ISA is only suitable if you are comfortable making your own financial decisions. If you are unsure about making investment decisions speak to a financial adviser.
- Please download, read and save the following documents before applying for the Prudential ISA:
- This sets out terms and conditions for the services we provide to you. This is a legally binding document and it's important that you read it carefully and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
- This contains the terms and conditions of the Prudential ISA.
- This provides the Key Features of the policy within the Prudential ISA, along with information about the PruFund funds and example illustrations.
- This contains the terms and conditions of the Policy within the Prudential ISA. The Policy is a life insurance policy and it’s the way the PruFund funds can be offered within the ISA. The Policy provides a small element of insurance so if you die while you are invested in a PruFund fund(s) within the ISA, the Policy will pay out 100.1% of the value of units, as opposed to 100%. It’s a small benefit and there is no extra charge.
- This is a guide as to how the PruFund funds are managed.
What you'll need to hand when applying
- Your National Insurance number.
- Your bank accounts details if you are going to set up a direct debit mandate plan for regular monthly investments.
- Debit card details if you are making a lump sum investment. You can use VISA debit cards only.
- If transferring ISAs, the name of the ISA manager, their address and your plan number(s).
If you are paying by debit card make sure there are enough funds available in your account to cover the payment. You may also want to let your bank know about your payment, in case they have measures in place to prevent fraudulent use.
How to apply
Click Start application which will take you to the Capita Financial Investments Limited website.
Register with Capita Financial Investments Limited and complete the ISA Application form, including the details of any transfers you wish to make. If you are making a transfer, print the transfer authority form and send it to Capita Financial Investments Limited.
Capita Financial Investments Limited will process your ISA application and send you confirmation of your investment.
Get in touch
Talk to us
If you are new to the Prudential ISA and would like to talk to us about the information on our website, please call:
9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Existing Prudential ISA customer
If you would like to talk about an on-going application or are an existing Prudential ISA customer and would like more information on your Prudential ISA plan, please call Capita Financial Investments Limited:
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday