This calculator can give you an idea of what you might get back over a number of years. Figures are an estimate only. You must also see the example illustrations for more information on what you might get back based on growth rates of 2%, 5% and 8%, the standard growth rates for illustrations set by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How much would you like to invest
Inyears and based ongrowth rate your investment may be worth
- Inflation is not taken into account.
- The annual growth rate will remain the same each year.
- Any one-off lump sum payment is made in this tax year only.
- Regular payments will remain the same each year through the term of the investment.
- The ISA limit is £20,000 per year through the term of the investment.
- Annual ongoing fund charges will remain at 1.35% each year.
- Investment is on a non-advised basis and there are no adviser charges.
Get in touch
Talk to us
If you are new to the Prudential ISA and would like to talk to us about the information on our website, please call:
9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Existing Prudential ISA customer
If you would like to talk about an on-going application or are an existing Prudential ISA customer and would like more information on your Prudential ISA plan, please call Capita Financial Investments Limited:
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday