Prudential Retirement Account
Get the flexibility you need as you save for and move into your retirement with our Prudential Retirement Account.
- Make lump sum and regular contributions.
- Transfer existing plans in.
- Access a wide range of investment options.
- Take your money in a way that suits you.
Remember, the value of your investment can go down as well as up so you might get back less than you put in.
Book your free financial review today
If you don’t already have a financial adviser, arranging a review and getting financial advice could help you make the right decisions to achieve your goals.
Some facts about your financial review:
- You don't need a large nest egg or a lottery windfall to meet our advisers, they can advise and help with varied financial situations.
- Your first meeting won't cost you a penny. If you continue with a recommendation it'll incur a cost.
- Our financial advisers can meet you at a time and place that suits you.
We offer a restricted advice service. This means we only recommend products from Prudential and selected providers.
You don't have to use one of our advisers, you can also visit unbiased.co.uk to find an independent financial adviser in your area.