In these unsettling times, it's comforting to be able to check in on your Retirement Account whenever you need to.
Whether you’re ready to start taking money from your Retirement Account or not, our new Online Service makes it easier for you to see how your account is doing.
Always speak to your adviser before making any changes to your pension.
Register today and join those already enjoying the benefits of this valuable service.
Keep an eye on how your balance is shaping up
No need to wait for an annual statement to see the balance in your pension pot. With the Online Service, you can check on your account anytime.
- The Online Service is updated every business day, and shows the most up to date details about your account
- Evenings, weekends, or the middle of the night - the Online Services is always 'on' so you can check the value of your pension pot when it suits you
Explore all your options
Know the value of your pension pot and the different ways of using it.
- See the value of your pension pot - including the tax-free cash you might be entitled to
- Having this information can help you plan and manage your money
- It's important to speak to your adviser before you do anything
Make every minute count with live chat - coming soon
Everyone's looking for ways to save time. So if you've got a question for Prudential that can't wait, you'll soon be able to connect with us without even having to pick up the phone.
- Live chat is simple to use, anywhere you can get online
- Live chat is only available to Retirement Account holders who've registered for the Online Service. Of course, only your adviser can give you advice on your pension
Cut down on your paperwork
Online document storage means you can have your documents securely stored in one place and less paperwork cluttering up your home - that's better for you and for the environment.
- See how much easier it is to have everything in one safe place online
- Join those who already enjoy the benefits of an online document store
Be confident in your retirement plans
Once you turn 55, you’ll be able to access even more important information about your pension, including:
- How common life circumstances, including divorce and ill health, can affect how you take money from your pension pot
- A comparison of the tax you may have to pay on the different ways of taking money from your pension pot - your adviser can tell you more
- Potential areas where it's important for you to speak to your adviser before you do anything, using tools developed specifically for Retirement Account holders
Taking money out when the time is right
This feature is only for UK residents aged 55 and older
Our guided cash out service explains all the choices available to you when it comes to taking money out of your account.
This service gets you ready and lets you take money out, but we recommend you speak to your adviser before making any decisions, some of which are irreversible.
- Download and read all your documents digitally instead of waiting for them through the post, which saves you time and helps you get your money faster
- Receive guidance on the wider areas you should consider before you take money out of your pension pot
- We’ll let you know how accessing your pension pot could impact your circumstances and wider finances now and in the future.
Join those already checking on their Retirement Account online
The Online Service offers great tips and information. So stop by and learn the facts. Understand more about the ways of using your pension pot and be all ready to have better discussions with your adviser.
Ready to go?
It's really simple to register. You'll just need to have your Retirement Account number handy - you'll find it on all the letters from us. It always begins with RET followed by six numbers.